Thursday, November 20, 2008

Tamaki Int - Learn to Speak Fijian 4

This is lesson four in our free online Fijian lesson series. In this lesson Moli and Lelani go over some common phrases saying them in English and then Fijian. Some of the later ones are very tricky so be warned! The text of what the students are saying will be onscreen, although you will need to listen carefully. Filmed at Tamaki Intermeidate School on Wednesday 19th November 2008. Filmed by Zecillia.

The key phrases that you need to be listening for in this video are:
  • Can you please pass me the book please?
  • Kereya na vola qori
  • What can I do to help?
  • Cava o yau rawa ni cakava me vukei iko kina
  • Can you help me with my work?
  • Iko rawa ni vukei au noqu kani vuli
  • Are you alright today ?
  • Iko bulabula vinaka tiko vacava tiko
  • How was your day today?
  • Vacava na nomu Siga ni ka?

No comments: