Saturday, December 20, 2008

Tamak Int - Tamaki Idol 2008 R1 Band

On the last day of School for 2008 students of Tamaki Intermediate had their 2008 talent quest which is called 'Tamak Idol'. Students had to volunteer to perform an act with some degree of talent. The students in this group were the R1 Band students who performed "Aint No Mountain High Enough". The band includes Laura and Ma'ata who are the singers, Kuapquashe on gituar and Lem is the amazing drummer! The act went down really well on the day and was a great way for students of Tamaki Intermediate School to bid farewell to the year!

3 comments:

Little Voices, Little Scholars. said...

Wow ! What fantastic talents you have got! I have enjoyed visiting and commenting on your blog this year. I will miss Mr.Webb being in our Tamaki area! Hope he will keep in contact with us and you in the future!

Mrs She

M Webb said...

I sure will Mrs She. I have enjoyed networking with your class and the best thing has been that you've got a Y1 class and done some fantastic work, I can't wait to see your 2009 work with your new class! Compliments of the season to you!

Sue said...

Good luck in your new position. I will look forward to seeing what you have in store for us next year.I have really enjoyed visiting your blog and have learned so much. Makes me want to hop onto a plane and head over to NZ now!
See you next year.Have a great Christmas!